The role holder are responsible for analysing Kahramaa electricity & water demand side management.
- Coordinates with legal and other internal functions to implement policy and awareness projects.
- Coordinates and liaise with key stakeholders in Qatar including key government entities to resolve issues and ensures success of demand management projects.
- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of energy programs including, energy efficiency and self-generation projects.
- Serve as the technical advisor regarding current and emerging power supply/delivery issues including energy supply and acquisition strategies, building energy management technologies, internal energy usage policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Research and interpret local energy and environmental regulations to ensure compliance with future regulations. Maintains and coordinates a current database to ensure needs and requirements are coordinated with project development.
- Works with the utility company to implement effective and innovative demand side management strategies, including energy efficiency, demand response and peak load management.
- Provides analysis on building energy utilities electricity, water, sewer and renewable sources.
- Forecasts and reports on budgets, energy consumption, and conservation.
- Develops and ensures the regular tracking of appropriate performance measures to support continuous improvement in energy management and conservation.
- Works in cooperation with Quality Assurance and Continual Improvement section on securing and maintain the ISO / Risk Management / ISMS certification
- Carries out and ensures the compliance of all activities within the Department are in-line with Kahramaa health and safety regulations
Self- Management Responsibilites:
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
• Bachelor’s in Engineering with specialization in Electrical or Mechanical
• More than 6 years of experience in similar role.
30 . March . 2023