By 2030 our people, assets, systems and processes will set a global benchmark for performance,technological innovation, environmental sustainability and social responsibility in electricity & water Sector.
1. Customer Centricity : Placing the customer at the heart of decision making to ensure a relentless focus on the customer’s needs.
2. Performance and Responsiveness: High standards of efficiency and effectiveness to meet the needs of KAHRAMAA and its stakeholders.
3. Team work : Working with colleagues in an open, collaborative and trusting way to deliver Corporate Objectives.
4. Transparency : Undertaking business activities in an open and transparent manner that fosters trust.
5. Loyalty : Remaining faithful to KAHRAMAA, supporting its objectives, and being proud of its achievements.
In order to ensure the achievement of KAHRAMAA vision, mission, and objectives, KAHRAMAA has adopted excellence as its slogan across six dimensions of business excellence including asset excellence, operational excellence, people excellence, commercial excellence, customer excellence, community and social excellence.
To set the roadmap, we have defined 18 ambitions at different levels covering 17 years (2014 – 2030).
1. Excel at Customer Services.
2. Provide High Quality Water and Electricity.
3. Increase Social Advocacy and Environmental Compliance.
4. Promote Regulatory changes in the Energy, Water and District Cooling Markets.
5. Strengthen Financial Performance.
6. Improve Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
7. Enhance Processes and Systems.
8. Optimize Asset Performance.
9. Ensure a Safe and Healthy Working Environment.
10. Attract, Develop and Retain a High-Performing Workforce and Support Qatarisation .
Balanced scorecard is the administrative system used to reflect KAHRAMAA strategy and performance management. Objectives were grouped according to the defined balance scorecard perspectives (Stakeholders, Finance, Internal & Sustainability, and People).