|The role holder is responsible to lead in enhancing and udpating the Corporate Strategic Planning Model to provide input into the Annual Planning Forum and to produce the Corporate Strategic Plan Report. Lead in enhancing the integrated strategy execution management system, corporate enterprise business planning and enterprise performance management systems. Ensure consistency and traceability of calculations in the Corporate Strategic Plan Report.|
degree or equivalent in Business
Administration or IT information Technology or Engineering
- More than 10 years of experience in a similar role of which minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- More than 10 years in leading or participating business process automation projects.
- Experience in Balance Scorecard Approach to Strategic Business Planning and Performance Management
- Familiarity with business and information systems architecture concepts
- Experience in planning, and analytics and modelling tools such as IBM Planning Analytics / Cognos Analytics, Tableau and similar tools are highly desired.
- Conversant with financial analysts and familiar with financial accounting principles
- Conversant with both business and technical people
- Experience in performance management tools such as pbViews/Metrics Manager, Corporater and related tools are highly desired
- Familiar with concepts in Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Machine Learning
- Strong skills in MS-Office, especially in Excel.
- Work experience in electricity and/or water utility is high desired.
Planning & Quality Dept. - PQ
02 . March . 2023